Service Managers for Electrical and Plumbing Services
Are you a great coach and developer of people and their skills? Do you find fulfillment in helping others achieve their goals? Are you ready for a new step in your career with a growing company? If so, we are interested in talking with you!
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for exceptional Service Managers who focus primarily on training and coaching a team of talented technicians in the plumbing and electrical trades. And the great news is, you don’t even have to have experience in trades to excel in this job. All you need is a passion for leading people and an open mind to learning a new industry. Eco Electric and Plumbing is a growing essential business that can offer career growth and stability in these uncertain times. We want to find the best of the best in trainers to drive business performance and build the talent on our teams.
- #1 coach and train on a proven system - if you can do this we can teach you the rest!
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
Who we are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Seattle. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads, but what you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. This includes how much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners, how much we inspire ongoing training and education, how it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. This all ties into how much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What we offer:
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Seattle. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% for you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same compassion when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and build life-long friendships at Eco Electric and Plumbing.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like a place you want to build a career, spend a little time learning about us at ecoserviceswa.com
When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer